Wednesday, November 13, 2013

When I was a kid I remember going to see my great grandma.  While she was still able to live on her own, I remember she had a little brown dog.  I don't remember the dog's name, but I kind of remember it not being kid friendly.


 I don't know why, but I have been thinking a lot about her lately.  Might have something to do with be coming a grandma and that the only parent I have left is my mother in-law, who is now the great grandma.  Scary.


 I have done a few sketches and doodles with my great grandma and her little dog in mind. 


 I though it might be fun to put her on a power scooter and have her little dog howling.   He thinks he is clearing the way.   I haven't come up with any names yet, but I am having a good time with her and her little dog too.  I have started painting and will post when great "gram" is done.

No comments: